Our goal at OrthoWell is to keep our soccer players healthy both ON and OFF the field.
We provide on-field physical fitness and injury prevention training and warm-up program instruction which you can see in the videos below.
The most important takeaways for our teenage soccer players are:
- The most common reason that teenage soccer players have pain is…OVERUSE.
- Teenage girls that play competitive soccer are 4-8x more likely than teenage boys to tear an ACL.
- Teenage girls who play soccer have been found to be weaker and land from a jump with a turned-in knee.
- Strength training has been scientifically proven to enhance athletic performance.
- If you get stronger, then your likelihood of injury will be less and your performance on the soccer field will improve.
Check out the videos below to see how we assess and coach our soccer players on the field
Please let us know if you have any questions or if you would like us to set up a session with YOUR soccer team.
Best in Health!
Chris & Cameron